Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{Jon ♥ Liz :: Mini Family Session}

Jon and Liz are some of my best friends. They were the first wedding I ever photographed and some of my absolute fondest memories are with them. They recently added a new member to their family and wanted to get some family shots together at the park. Cooper is the most rambunctious little golden retriever I have ever seen, but at the same time he can still be so super sweet. I am in LOVE with these shots from our day at the park. Such an adorable little growing family!

^Love that Cooper is looking back at me!


^Great shot of Cooper and Liz...

^But this is the REAL relationship between Cooper and Liz... ;)


^Jon and Cooper are total buddies.. It's adorable.

^ADORABLE family shot!

^What a great little growing family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment