Thursday, March 29, 2012

{Ashley ♥ Bryan :: Wedding}

I wasn't the designated photographer for this wedding, but Ashley is a good friend of mine and I still wanted to be able to get some great shots for her. Brian and Ashley had been dating for four years before they got married! They are such a wonderful couple and I loved her vintage inspired theme. :)

^Love that they got married on a stage! So unique!

^Such a sweet first kiss!


^Ashley's wedding programs were so cool!
^The getaway car was so great... Very vintage!


^I love the "old" feel of this shot in black and white. They look like movie stars!

^Ashley was so beautiful on her big day!

^My absolute FAVORITE shot!





^So happy and so in love!

^Look how happy they are! You can't pose smiles like these!

^So romantic!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment